Recent content by Flash_Hork

  1. Flash_Hork

    Why did he die?

    I played BF4 a long time ago, and my favorite server was always Shanghai, I played hours and hours on Edge-gamers server. But unfortunately for some months now, I've noticed that no one else comes in to play, I do not know what happened, even now with map rotation no one else appears. It's a...
  2. Flash_Hork

    Member of the Year Announcements 2017

    Isso e legal..
  3. Flash_Hork

    Rest In Peace Layton "ProCombat" Means

    To the family and friends, my condolences. RIP young man. God Bless.
  4. Flash_Hork

    Do you make any of your holiday purchases on Amazon?

    Yeah! Also I use the link every time!
  5. Flash_Hork

    How many games have you bought this month?

    1 game this month I hope I can get a few more next month!
  6. Flash_Hork

    What kind of mouse pad do you use?

    Steelseries QCK+ Cloth & Rubber
  7. Flash_Hork

    test

    fail//
  8. Flash_Hork

    Is a hotdog a sandwich?

    yes
  9. Flash_Hork

    Official eGO Forum Updates

    I can not stay one day without playing. WutFace
Back
Top