I understand that im on a DSL modem and i always have around 50-60 pings. my ping was fine it was others. Others were complaining about the pings as well. i was just asking to see if anything was going on that caused that since its not doing it anymore.
I noticed last night was fine but earlier this week on Donner especially but also Avalanche there was some terrible pings for most every player. I counted over 16 people with over 150 ping and up into the 200's. was there a reason for that?
I play on Donner mostly and Avalanche. Assault is probably the easiest to learn. I think the biggest issue for CS players to DoD is that they pop-shoot way to much. I like to just bum rush guys with an assault class. usually you won't get past them all but I can get a 2:1 if not better...