Recent content by FurtenFur

  1. FurtenFur

    Event July 21 | Grenade War

    can :unsure:we :sleep:do(y) swag:cool: mini :giggle:games?o_O :love:please :giggle:
  2. FurtenFur

    AMA: Mayhem Death

    Would you rather drink apple sauce or end world hunger?
  3. FurtenFur

    AMA: Mayhem Death

    Okay :thumbup:but I need :glare:the one and only :confused1:bold:cool:, brathic:huh:, iconic:lol:, amazing:sneaky2:, totally original:biggrin:, never been done before:closedeyes:, absolutely unique:blush:, show-stopping :mad:Mayhem Death:lol: to answer my question:chair:
  4. FurtenFur

    AMA: Mayhem Death

    Do real girls moan like anime girls?
  5. FurtenFur

    The Loss of a Friend – Rogue Sniper

    Rogue Always hated my puns but he made great maps that I hold many memories to. Rest in peace
  6. FurtenFur

    Announcement Admins Look Here!

    Did you know 100% of people who drink water DIE
  7. FurtenFur

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Let us talk about Mansion

    Make the vending machine dispense turtles Also Put this song in disco https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w
  8. FurtenFur

    Ere's Sp00ky Giveaway

    67
  9. FurtenFur

    Official eGO Who wants to create us a new theme?

    Make eGO Vaporwave theme
  10. FurtenFur

    Announcement Counter-Strike Meeting!

    This is a good video I bet it took alot of work
  11. FurtenFur

    Teamspeak Code of Conduct Update

    Pretty Cherry dude
  12. FurtenFur

    I Made This So I left ramen noodles in my room so long I don't remember when I put them in here

    My mom would yell at me if I threw away the bowl, for good reason also.
Back
Top