Recent content by Classic

  1. C

    You're a pirate

    >.< i have the wav/mp3 from a friend.
  2. C

    Need new sig

    I liked wal-marts the best :D
  3. C

    Woops sorry

    So sorry for my 10th post down on the thred http://www.edgegamers.us/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?81255 It slipped out. I edited it out, so sorry that had to happen i really enjoy my time in eGO here and i hope that this diden't cause anything between the members. EDIT: Sorry for...
  4. C

    Need A Sig And Avatar

    i made you one already go look back in the other fourm
  5. C

    Dont laugh too hard

  6. C

    Dont laugh too hard

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=cdaTJE9l8QE&mode=related&search=
  7. C

    family guy chicken fight!

    and yet peopel die every time they fight over: Weather the check is taken The coupon is "freash" of if someone yells at your wife in a funny way its always gonna be funny when they fight.
  8. C

    what is ur fav thing to do

    Be on the comp and hange with friends.
  9. C

    Prepare to laugh...

    I never loled so hard in my life.
  10. C

    what do you think? (about the wii)

    Great, wonderful, amazing, beUUUUUtiful! I have one but theres hardly any good games.
  11. C

    Source SDK

    well For one adding is simple just refreash your sdk compleatly.
  12. C

    Just wondering

    quake 3 is 20 and it rocks.
  13. C

    Headset

    Artic lansing i think thats what their called. THEY LAST FOREVER!
  14. C

    Dear SpetzNaz,

    AHAHHA nice
Back
Top