Recent content by identification01

  1. I

    First pice of HL2EP3 Concept Art revealed

    To all of those that are saying they want Half-Life 3: The Half-Life 2 episodes ARE HALF-LIFE 3.
  2. I

    Favorite Gaming Food?

    Other players in the server I'm in. I usually cook them (when I'm a pyro, of course). On a less unserious note, I just eat/drink anything I feel like having. Lately, that would usually be macaroni & cheese and milk with 2 heaping Tbsp. of chocolate mix and 1 very slightly smaller Tbsp. of...
  3. I

    eGO To Diablo 3

    Hey, I've played Diablo II many times. It's just I've uninstalled it the same number of times just to make room for another game. In fact, I had a level 40-50-something barbarian until I, with much regret, uninstalled it so I can be able to better run The Battle for Middle-earth II, which I...
  4. I

    Weapon Ideas for TF2 Classes

    Also, for the demoman, the bundle of dynamites from the very first trailer for Team Fortress 2 and the "Meet the Class" trailer. I hope Valve brings it back as an unlockable weapon. Once the bundle explodes, the dynamites will spread out and explode individually. Great for clearing out...
  5. I

    eGO To Diablo 3

    *So tempted to leak Diablo III into the public like what that guy did with Half-Life 2 before it came out* Luckily, I'm a law-biding citizen and I don't even know how all that electronic and hacking stuff works.
  6. I

    Weapon Ideas for TF2 Classes

    For the spy, he should have an air-pistol that can hold eight rounds in one magazine but has to be cocked after each shot, thus having an even slower fire rate than the sniper's rifle. The rounds don't do any damage, but they can make the target dizzy and hallucinate, taking away much of the...
  7. I

    What's the story behind your name?

    Well, I originally chose "identification01" for everything since it's boring, monotone, and hardly noticeable. Plus, I tend to change accounts and email addresses often, so if I ever do, my next name would be "identification02" and then "identification03" and so on. (Also, I initially wanted...
Back
Top