Recent content by Nephium

  1. Nephium

    eGO Needs A Logo

    Never mind... didn't know that the comp. was over sry. :(
  2. Nephium

    DoDS Update Is Coming & New Update Information Thread!!!

    grease gun http://www.topguntours.co.uk/Resources/M3%20Grease%20Gun2.jpg
  3. Nephium

    Hello Everyone

    Glad to have you back in eGO my friend. :)
  4. Nephium

    DoDS Update Is Coming & New Update Information Thread!!!

    Well you heard, a quote from one of the devs for Day of Defeat Source telling us that DoDS will be getting a small update. Quote: We still don't have the resources available for a heavy DoD update, but Mugsy is working on an update as I type, including some new features and as much of the low...
  5. Nephium

    IM AWAY VACATION be back in 2 months

    see you in the battlefield!
  6. Nephium

    So, uhh, I needed a couple rifles.....

    Those look awesome! !amazed
  7. Nephium

    Flash Breaks into the top 20!

    Soon eGO will have ALL top 10 spots in the world. MUHAHAHAHAHAH ;) !newborg
  8. Nephium

    [poll] I'v Been off for A long time!!!!

    welcome back! :D
  9. Nephium

    Age

    I say if hes 10 and can handle himself, its all good with me. :]
  10. Nephium

    You tube

    hahahaha. these were great!!!
  11. Nephium

    eGO Stats Info

    that was very helpfull
  12. Nephium

    [moved] eGO wallpapers

    how did you get the cartoon effect?
  13. Nephium

    to think kids watched this

    thats just wrong.
Back
Top