Recent content by Dewars

  1. D

    Aa3

    It loox awesome, but it fails so bad!!!!!!!!!!!! I got expert marksman and it didnt save but i do have to say aiming is much easier than in AA2
  2. D

    CT Stacking on Dust 2 server

    I was just reading the thread that Quix posted about T stacking on office and I wanted to discuss Ct stacking on Dust 2 server.Lately every time I've gone on the Dust 2 server the CT team is stacked. Below are 2 Screenshots I took earlier today <br> What you ntocie abotu this is that there are...
  3. D

    Music On A Rainy Day............

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnyFcLSzs2o <br> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdNnw99-Ic
  4. D

    What kinda job do you have

    I Sell Tile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. D

    eGO Promo

    I agree it could be jazzed up al ittle bit but it is straight to the point and gives excellent insight to what eGO is all about. Perhaps you could include our server rankings, our member count, etc... Good job though :thumbup:
  6. D

    I see you trollin'!

    I'll bet u can fit every one who saw that movie in my room.
  7. D

    Most impressive thing about eGO

    I absolutely love playing in eGO servers, every one is respectfull we all get along and have great fun. I hate going into other servers where people are always name calling always an argument, but eGO servers are always pleasant I can relax and have fun, Admins do a great job...
  8. D

    Best score in eGO servers

    nice job congrats
  9. D

    lolz clip omg

    ***Warning Some Explicit Content*** <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYi9G4wzLBc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  10. D

    Clown Van!

    Wow!!!!!
  11. D

    #33

    WooT WooT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:
  12. D

    COD4 Funny Clip

    i fixed it so yea its still funny watch it
  13. D

    COD4 Funny Clip

    It definitely has explicit content so I will post the link rather than show it here, but it is extremely funny almost peed my pants. goto----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPB6w8ihfxw ****Warning:Explicit Content****
  14. D

    So awsome!

    Lolz u could play CS on your tables<br> :blink::blink::blink:
  15. D

    So awsome!

    Do Need!!!!! Do Need!!!! Give Now!!!! Give Now!!!!<br> :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
Back
Top