Recent content by icedragon2002002

  1. I

    [Map Release] dom_canalzone_b3

    ill put it on my server and run it for a few days. let me know what you guys think about the server and the map. also if any one else makes a map like this i will be more than happy to put in on the server and let every one have a go at it. server ip: 74.192.137.111:27015
  2. I

    beta modded maps server

    hi im running a dedicated server from home and would like to use it to play any modded maps that you guys throw at me. so please get in touch with me so i can start running your modded maps. currently im running jaynecobb's new modded map so please stop by and let me know what you guys think...
  3. I

    lineage 2 server

    awsome the more people the better
  4. I

    lineage 2 server

    seems like no one was intrested in an l2 server
  5. I

    lineage 2 server

    sweet dude please do join i would very much like to have a community for my server
  6. I

    What's the story behind your name?

    i wanted to confuse the living crap out of people and i love ice and dragon came from a friend as for the 2002002 thats the part i wanted ton confuse people with
  7. I

    lineage 2 server

    hay guys i just joined the clan for tf2 but didnt know if any one was into mmo's i have a private server for lineage2 here is my web page if any is interested. www.l2shift.com
Back
Top