Recent content by foodsplitter

  1. F

    Steam is whack.... Need help plz

    IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I'm so happy. wow thank you guys for everything. now if i can just get my admin reinstated :p
  2. F

    Edge Gamers jail Night!

    Congratulations boys (and girls?) ha. its well deserved.
  3. F

    Would you be able to attend a eGO sponsored lan party in Los Angles?

    Hmm, Well being as mississippi is quite a ways away and I dont have a job..... No. I would love to though. to bad I dont still live in So Cal. :(
  4. F

    Steam is whack.... Need help plz

    WOW you guys are amazing. Thank you so much. I appreciate this SO SO SO SO SO So much. hahahaha
  5. F

    Steam is whack.... Need help plz

    Ok. everytime my computer starts up and steam tries to open my computer gives me a popup saying "steam.exe - there is an error in your program and it needs to close." which is a major problem for me because DOD is my favorite game.... so now im stuck with COD 4. Any advice as to what I should...
  6. F

    look who wants me as a friend on myspace

    I'll add ya ASAP
  7. F

    Offical xfire player list!

    XFire: SeansSon
  8. F

    Guitar Hero 3

    Franchise looks pretty big, i'll have to mess around with it some time. I'd watch someone play just to hear the songs!
  9. F

    eGO myspace page?

    hmm, guess i wanna see one if it isnt there already. i think it would be cool. well toodles everybody.
  10. F

    Server Idlers

    I would.....but sadly I NEED T F 2!!!!!!!
  11. F

    [poll] Who has played the beta version?

    OMG I NEED TO BUY IT! looks great. how can we get it?
  12. F

    I'm Sorry to say this.

    IM BACK!!!!!!
  13. F

    Sure has come a long way.....

    Dude you guys are like mental or something and I LOVE IT!
  14. F

    Proposing a new rule.

    My only thing about this is how many players ACTUALLY read the front page, ya know? Most people just hit enter asap then select their team.
  15. F

    Rookie say hello....

    LMAO Corp. I love u man. u always make me smile.
Back
Top