Recent content by xSHaDow [BLAZED]

  1. X

    The return

    Welcome back! Make sure to get on Teamspeak and play with us!
  2. X

    Where should i get my new pc?

    I run iBuypower. They have a BUNCH of options and is perfect for your price range. Ive heard nothing but good on their products. I strongly recommend their products. You can even custom your own build! Check them out...
  3. X

    What keyboard should I buy?

    Just remember you get what you pay for. I would save the money and get a nice quality built keyboard. I recommend looking into Logitech.
  4. X

    Front Page Poll Questions

    Who do you think will win the World Series? A. Boston Red Sox B. Los Angeles Dodgers C. I don't watch baseball.
  5. X

    What hobbies do you have? *Click here to see mine!*

    I need to start going as well hahaha
  6. X

    What hobbies do you have? *Click here to see mine!*

    Thats awesome! Cascsiany
  7. X

    What hobbies do you have? *Click here to see mine!*

    We would get a long just fine my friend :)
  8. X

    What hobbies do you have? *Click here to see mine!*

    Me as well. Would love to build one!
  9. X

    What hobbies do you have? *Click here to see mine!*

    Hey guys! I was wondering what you all did in your free time besides gaming/on your PC? Post your hobbies below and see what other members do as well! Maybe you share the same hobby as another member! Now I have many other hobbies but my main hobby is something called "Surf Fishing". For...
  10. X

    In Remembrance

    “Perhaps they are not stars in the sky but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.”
  11. X

    CS:S dust2 suggestions

    Hey guys! I came across a conversation in game tonight. I noticed players complaining about a player. I switched teams and became aware of a mic spammer so I muted the player to resolve the issue for the team and I switched back. Then this came up in chat.. *DEAD* =(eG)= xSHaDow [BLAZED] ...
  12. X

    CS:S dust2 suggestions

    Awesome! Some set remiders that would be nice are: - T's out of spawn by 1:30 unless the bomb is planted. - How to message admin - respect all players - add link to website Whatever else you guys think would work great. Some other suggestions I have thought of since this post: - Maybe...
Back
Top