Recent content by It's Just A Flesh Wound

  1. I

    Age?

    39
  2. I

    warhammeronline

    I have pre-ordered the Collector's edition. Hopefully, it will be as fun to play as the RPG has been for the last 10 to 15 years. First time I have seen a game I am willing to fork out a subscription for so I am curious as to how the monthly pricing compares to other games. * Monthly...
  3. I

    BetA's Sig Shop

    When you get the chance could you make a sig for me as well. Something with my name "It's Just A Flesh Wound" and along the lines of my avatar, from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Thanks!
  4. I

    Skills outside gaming

    Outside of Gaming I am a competitive shooter - pistol only. International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC), pop-up, steel target, bowling pins and paper/silhouette targets. I've picked up a few awards over the years so I can say that I am better than average. .45 M911 series is my...
Back
Top