Recent content by Frosty4Rock

  1. F

    Anime Forum Game: Describe an anime plot poorly

    I was watching a video earlier of one of my favorite "[Anime] abridged" voice actors, and one of my favorite cover dub singers playing a game of anime themed "heads up," and i noticed how poorly they were describing these animes. So that got me thinking, how terribly can people describe an...
  2. F

    Destroy a Wish! (Forums Game)

    Granted, but you get crotch kicked every 30 minutes I wish for an unlimited project budget so I can construct whatever I want without any consequence to my physical, mental, economic or social status, or without any humiliation. (@Next person, I know these "monkey's paw" type of rules, lets...
  3. F

    Ideas on a SCP:SL division?

    I was taking a look through my game library earlier today, and I realized that one of the fun games I have, SCP: Secret Labratory, was just sitting there unplayed for a bit and decided to start it up. I went back in, and I remembered how much fun I had playing the game. I figured that maybe this...
  4. F

    Let's count to a million!

    it's a good thing this isn't the 226th time this is getting necro'd. keep it alive
  5. F

    Creating A Halo Division

    I'd love to see a division like this... if only it had actual dedicated servers... Technically Halo CE has dedicated servers, but i don't know how a game from 2001 will do with eGO currently, especially if it hasn't been supported with a dedicated server yet (This is as far as I know. I don't...
  6. F

    Let's count to a million!

    sqrt(26896) Also... THERES 189 POSTS HERE, WHY ARE WE NOT AT 189 YET
  7. F

    Giveaway Dedicated Supporter Giveaway

    why would you make me pick my favorite... I enjoy most of them (Origins Wolverine was terrible with sealed mouth DP... NEVER MUTE THE MERC WITH A MOUTH) Ok lets go with a classic, the one that got me into Superheroes in the first place: Spider-Man (Sam Raimi Trilogy). 471.
  8. F

    What's your favourite meme?

    My favorite one is kinda biassed now... but thats also because I created this meme, not the template, but this specific meme. Reddit saw it first, but I wanted to share it somewhere else too
  9. F

    What's your favourite meme?

    Im surprised you didn't actually tag me... SEVERAL MONTHS and no tag... rip. Im honored tho
  10. F

    Senior quote

    have you checked the quotes subreddit? https://www.reddit.com/r/quotes
  11. F

    Photoshop Spiderman Recolor

    Lol Im still a bit of a Photoshop noob. I mainly wanted to see how Spidey would look with that color scheme, and then tried to blend the picture to fit the style. I feel like it worked so far.
  12. F

    Photoshop Spiderman Recolor

    So I got bored one day, and found myself looking at spiderman suits again after watching Into the Spider-Verse, and I got curious to see what Miles Morales' suit would look like if it were more blue rather than red... so I took to photoshop, found a generic spiderman costume in a pose (there...
  13. F

    What's your favourite meme?

    What have you done... youve given infinite choices... THE MEMES MAY INFECT eGO!?!?!?
  14. F

    [Forum Game] The person below me

    Depends, which timeline are we talking about? The person below me never thought this thread would get Necro'd again
  15. F

    Guess what im doing tonight /ego/

    Oh no... not the memes...
Back
Top