Recent content by Heimlich[Jones]

  1. H

    eGO Newspaper?

    good to know that the newspaper editor is in ego..
  2. H

    my new avatar

    very cool pedro. you seem to have a knack for these graphics :p
  3. H

    my first ever rendered Gmod pic

    nice flav, very cool
  4. H

    Ho, Ho, Ho

    haha nice. looks like a 1943 propoganda santa poster =D
  5. H

    F.I.N.A.L.S

    yep, i feel ya. in the middle of mine right now
  6. H

    Back in game ;P

    wb. see u in ava
  7. H

    new Sig?

    bump =D
  8. H

    new Sig?

    Could someone who is good with gmod plz help me make a new sig. Just pm me and ill give you the info. Thanks for any help =)
  9. H

    Account is Back!

    Hello, I am a steam employee. If you do not provide me with your info or your account will be banned.
  10. H

    are there any?

    i dont understand this question =(
  11. H

    oreos and mustard

    I will also donate 10 $$ if John T eats an oreo with mustard =)
  12. H

    oreos and mustard

    After vomiting for hours I would like to congradulate those members who.. ate oreos with mustard. I also think they should be kicked from the clan for that, but thats just me =D Way to represent ego well =)
  13. H

    Great Screen Shot

    AHAHA nice zeit
  14. H

    Everyone Please Read

    meh theyre ok i guess. I mean i could do much better. but you guys get by JK, you guys rock. thanks for everything you do here and for making eGO the amazing clan that it is today
  15. H

    test

    lock plz ?
Back
Top