Recent content by TrehFinley

  1. T

    Can we just not?

    R&U
  2. T

    Santa's Promo List 🎅

    Congrats!
  3. T

    Jobs paying close to no money

    100% agree. I did the lumber job for example. Did a full load that took me 1 1/2 hours and only made $5,000 which I thought was a little ridiculous. I worked for 7 hours in total doing all legal jobs and only made $35000 which I believe they should be boosted a tad bit to where I don’t have to...
  4. T

    What are your thoughts on Call of Duty: Black Ops 4?

    I love it! It’s almost like a black ops 2 remake with specialists. I’m already 8th prestige level 51 and have dark matter camo!
  5. T

    Announcement We've Hit A Wall

    Thank you for all you have done for us!
  6. T

    Are you ready for Thanksgiving?

    I have to work 5am - 6pm but will have a late thanksgiving dinner WutFace
  7. T

    How To Optimize GTA V For Better FPS!

    You can use that but many people don't have that so I didn't put it in.
  8. T

    How To Optimize GTA V For Better FPS!

    Yeah that's very strange lol
  9. T

    What country would you want to live in?

    Ill keep that in mind CoolStoryBob
  10. T

    What country would you want to live in?

    for real man MingLee
  11. T

    What country would you want to live in?

    Yeah i'll defiantly put that on my list of places to go! I love crazy weather haha duDudu
  12. T

    What country would you want to live in?

    I hear its very cold and rainy but I love that weather ahha
  13. T

    What country would you want to live in?

    I would go to Iceland that place is absolutely beautiful. So many places and things to explore.
  14. T

    How To Optimize GTA V For Better FPS!

    Yes you can do it with any game. Just depends on your pc. Some computers may only have a 10 fps increase and some will have 20-40.
Back
Top