Recent content by dj j0k3r

  1. D

    Cal team sldl match results

    Hey congratz guys. I remember when Pain tried to tell me to come but i couldn't come. =(. But I am hoping to come next time. overall congratz guys!!!
  2. D

    Mario vs axis dod

    This is tooooooo cool lol. Weres peach and bowser?
  3. D

    My Moms surgery

    I hope everything goes well with your mom. Also for you and your family members never to have trouble with cancer anymore.
  4. D

    Sniper Server

    yes i say we should. Im sorry he just does to many wierd shots.
  5. D

    Sniper Server

    ya it would be the bomb. It should be only snipers no other guns. Well hope it works out
  6. D

    Customized Eotech Garand and Viewpoint K98 and Installation guide from .us site

    hey this is really help full and i just downloaded it and i hope it works. Thank you for your help =))))))))
  7. D

    Assassin Game

    hey this is cool i might come........ hopefully get somekillls!!! -lets break some dishes... =)
  8. D

    Girl Friend in Coma!

    Hey man im sorry for that happening. I hope she gets beter and ima pray for her till she does. Hope everything goes ok and she get beter.
Back
Top