Recent content by yippi

  1. yippi

    Web pG fam still around?

    still here. i miss the pG mg server
  2. yippi

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive eG RDM

    i wonder where you report someone for getting carried by cheaters in silver mm Belakk
  3. yippi

    Doubling Down on Punk Free Gaming

    god i hate punks!! :)
  4. yippi

    How many forum awards/achievements do you have?

    13 but only like 8 that still apply
  5. yippi

    Announcement Knife Giveaway!!!!!!!!

    ill send link when i win this shit. 6 for each inch of dick krabs has
  6. yippi

    Hello! I'm Kup0!

    whats up man, I've seen you on JB. Good to have you in
  7. yippi

    Hi my name is Syzygy

    Welcome. good to have you on JB
  8. yippi

    Keep or remove mg_100traps_v4_1?

    Keep. I personally find it boring, but if it gets voted for people want to play it.
  9. yippi

    New Mini Games Suggestions

    50arenas looks good, we don't really have a map of its kind besides maybe awp. I don't think we need another lego style course map
  10. yippi

    Announcement Qualify for an Achievement or Award? Click Here!

    All the CS achievements. I've got whole bunch of hours on pG servers. https://steamcommunity.com/id/pelcobad/ Awarded: CS 250 Hours CS 500 Hours CS 1000 Hours CS 2000 Hours Titan of CS By: Yehhp
  11. yippi

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Knife giveaway!

    Giveaways are fun! What made you decide to do one? Anyways, if I win, I would like either a Vanilla Karambit or a Flip Knife Fade. I love fades, and vanilla knives are great.
  12. yippi

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server [NEW MAP] Temple Studios needs Beta testers

    The trailer looks interesting, looks like it could be a good map.
  13. yippi

    Paintball

    I just started airsofting, thinking about paintballing too.
  14. yippi

    Happy birthday yippi

    Thanks, everyone!
Back
Top