Recent content by Nico

  1. Nico

    Let's count to a million!

    13,263
  2. Nico

    Left For Dead 2 has the best workshop on steam

    The game has been out for so long there is a workshop mod for pretty much everything. @Ric thats toad replacing a jockey and Big Smoke dead on the pavement instead of coach lmao
  3. Nico

    Left For Dead 2 has the best workshop on steam

    Does anyone have any favorite add-ons for L4D2? This screenshot kind of sums up my experience with the game recently
  4. Nico

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive if youre changing the rules make a post

    Yeah can I get in on this too :) @Skle I'll be waiting man
  5. Nico

    Counter-Strike CSGO - Minigames (ze_krazykart) - Achieving too much speed can result in anti-cheat triggering and banning player

    I've read up more on this issue and it seems like more of an issue with csgo rather than with the actual map itself however seeing as this entire map is made up of making similar maneuvers that trigger this I don't know if it is worth keeping on the map list.
  6. Nico

    Counter-Strike CSGO - Minigames (ze_krazykart) - Achieving too much speed can result in anti-cheat triggering and banning player

    What application are you reporting this issue on? CSGO What server is this happening on? Minigames (ze_krazykart_v4) Short description of the bug. Achieving too much speed can result in anti-cheat triggering and banning player Description of the bug. The map is buggy fun but this really takes...
  7. Nico

    CSGO - Minigames - Course round times are too short

    Just to add to this I've gone through the course maps currently on the server and there are only two exceptions to the 5 minute round time: mg_100traps_v4_1_hdr : 30 Minutes mg_enicourse : 20 Minutes Five minutes for these course maps is pretty short even with autohop turned on. I think a...
  8. Nico

    Counter-Strike CSGO - Minigames (Map: mg_airmap2_run_arafix2) - No respawn + No autobhop (Could be intentional for the course not sure)

    What application are you reporting this issue on? CSGO What server is this happening on? Minigames (Map: mg_airmap2_run_arafix2) Short description of the bug. No respawn + No autobhop (Could be intentional for the course not sure) Description of the bug. The map doesn't allow for...
  9. Nico

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Minigames: 100 Traps level 52

    wow that's pretty lame. Thanks
  10. Nico

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Minigames: 100 Traps level 52

    Has anyone recently tried to beat 100 traps? I made it to #52 and am curious as to what you are supposed to do to beat it. It looks like a standard easy bhop level but you can't touch any of the platforms. As far as I could tell there weren't any invisible platforms either. I've tried all the...
  11. Nico

    Tech Help Stuttering on CS:GO

    My drivers are up to date and I have tried the game on lowest settings and the game plays the same. I know the graphics card is hot trash but i played it before on this same one and it was fine. The stuttering is new as of ~2 days ago when I reinstalled cs. My frames are around 120; they peak at...
  12. Nico

    Tech Help Stuttering on CS:GO

    yo so I've been experiencing stuttering in cs:go and I have no idea what is causing the problem. I haven't noticed this with other games like R6S. I have tried a few different things I've seen suggested on different forums such as setting my cores or changing priority for cs etc. I've also tried...
  13. Nico

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive New Player

    i buy flashbamgs and throw them in spawn and im global so try that
  14. Nico

    Hello I'm Universe

    :chair: welcome tacoburrito
Back
Top