Recent content by Woopie

  1. Woopie

    Post Your Car

    I traded it for a down payment on a house, 13k. Barely over the car's stock price because it had 35k mileage.
  2. Woopie

    Post Your Car

    You can't drive with any color under glow, so I only use it parked. My interior lights are still on while driving though.
  3. Woopie

    Post Your Car

    Still need a Supercharger though, but with a $3k (Plus installation/tuning) price tag I'm thinking not for a while.
  4. Woopie

    Transfer to TF:2

    I loved TF for the free weekend a long time ago, but because of school I didn't have the cash for it. I'm done with that now and bought it so i figured I'd switch over! I hope you guys like someone goofy! or at least Woopie! XD
  5. Woopie

    Post Your Car

    Here's my baby. 2001 Eclipse GT, with $40k aftermarket. More pics: http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii236/Arakizuki/Eclipse/ Aftermarket: Suspension Tein Super Street Coilovers W/ Custom Tein Springs SPC Front and Rear Camber Kits RRE Rear Strut Tower Bar Suspension Techniques Rear...
  6. Woopie

    Woopie's Back

    I'm back, but I don't know for how long. School and work have become my life (The joys of being 18...). I don't have much time for games but I'll try to be more active on the weekends. Hello to everyone I haven't met, and the few that may remember me.
  7. Woopie

    Pop a Smurf

    Well the thing is your not supposed to pop him like a gangster your supposed to pop him like a pimple... xD Try it and it might work better.
  8. Woopie

    I'm Always Watching...

    Hahaha... reminds me of "big brother is watching you"...
  9. Woopie

    Op Flash 2: Dragon Rising.

    It's mean for 128 players I think, and that's just Human Players. Like ArmA I would imagine you can put as many AI's as the server can handle. These are the games I'm used to playing coming from a Project Reality/Ghost Recon 1 history, hopefully it won't be a letdown like ArmA 2.
  10. Woopie

    Hobbies

    My hobbies are... Shooting (Trap) Airsoft Jeeping PC games Camping Fishing Boating Bowflex/Precor (Not often even though there 20 feet from me ^^)
  11. Woopie

    the bored movie game thread

    Wristcutters: A Love Story
  12. Woopie

    Fallout 3

    To take a pic in fallout 3 you have to double tap Print Screen, you'll find the screens in the Fallout 3 Data Folder. Here's some of me and some rare sets of armor. Rifle on my back is Lincolns Repeater and the sword is Jingwei's Shock Sword. Ashur's Power Armor (The Pitt) Tesla Armor...
  13. Woopie

    Fallout 3

    I'm a Fallout 3 addict and I've got all the DLC's! But I've modded mine with better textures and lots of sound/fx and other graphic changes (the skull mask is the only non-game Item I use) Best Mod Website: www.fallout3nexus.com
  14. Woopie

    Un4givn

    I could imagine you wearing the red dress... just add in some guns and you'd look like Alice from Resident Evil. XD
  15. Woopie

    Congrats on the Promotions!

    Congrats everyone! Especially Un4gvn! Your the coolest cat I know!
Back
Top