Recent content by Scam

  1. S

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 5 AWP's Giveaway!

    78 Don't have any friends...
  2. S

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Jb_moonjail is back!

    MOONJAIL More LIKE MOON In MY JAiL!
  3. S

    Let's count to a million!

    If you look closely it says 108........
  4. S

    Resolved CS:GO - JB - Minecraft trying to do awp secret kills you.

    This happens to everyone, you just have to jump a little to the right..
  5. S

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Passing Warden

    Ric I’m going to eat ur booty, you know I didn’t mean that.
  6. S

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Passing Warden

    I mean, I wasn't really asking for a solution. I was just informing the audience?
  7. S

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Passing Warden

    Alright CTs..... When a warden passes command stands. When a warden passes without telling everyone command stands this usually leads to many Ts rebelling and eventually leads to the round ending. If the command before the warden passes was AFK Freeze and the Ts move after warden passes YOU CAN...
  8. S

    Csgo skins!!!!

    BeastTheNinja Big thx for holding this giveaway, didn?t know I was going the win TBH! Again big thanks for holding this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. S

    Csgo skins!!!!

    349 Scam Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

    Let's count to a million!

    Oh God Im blessed with a holy number! and i made shit use of it....
Back
Top