Recent content by Jim Halpert

  1. Jim Halpert

    I'm back

    Hey everyone.... Um its been like a couple months. If anyone remembers me um I miss you and I might start to get on more now that summer is approaching. Who knows. Ok love yall <3
  2. Jim Halpert

    Jim Halpert

    Hey ya'll, Realized I haven't done this yet... or have been really active lately. Little about me, I like baseball, video games, and editing things like cod and anime. If ya'll wanna check out my stuff, look at my Instagram @ venzeh Love ya'll and hope to see you around!
  3. Jim Halpert

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Competitive play

    depends on if your willing to let a guy who cant get out of silver 1 play
  4. Jim Halpert

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server We respect you!!!!!!

    Massive respect for the fallen soldiers <3
  5. Jim Halpert

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Spy vs Spy

    Personally I am not a fan of Spy as I like to play CT almost 90% of the time on Jb. It is a small map that either needs fixing or a revamp as a whole. Whether or not this will take effect is debatable due to the fact that everybody who plays T to rebel loves Spy. If it were up to me I’d say just...
  6. Jim Halpert

    The anti-cancer initiative

    Although I agree that cancer is not fun and somewhat ruins the game, on easy rebel maps like spy v spy and vip sometimes you need to use cancer to control the rebelling. Maybe use map specific rules to reduce cancer on bigger, less easy to rebel maps, and allow cancer on maps that are easy to...
  7. Jim Halpert

    CS Leadership Promotions

    Congratz both of you! Well deserved. Excited to see what the future holds!
  8. Jim Halpert

    Fist Fighting LR

    I think this is a good idea. I'm not sure how feasible it is though due to coding and other things. If we can implement it in as like a knife fight option that might be the best possible outcome
  9. Jim Halpert

    Announcement Congratulations

    Huge congratz man! Very well deserved. Glad to have gotten to know you over the past couple months!
  10. Jim Halpert

    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive BR Server

    Recently was in the BR event server. Thinking we should have that as a server. Any thoughts?
Back
Top