Recent content by TheJoey

  1. T

    2x $20 Steam Card Giveaway

    Congratulations @DeerFat and @sushi on winning a $20 Steam Giftcard! I will send you both a message on the forums right now.
  2. T

    2x $20 Steam Card Giveaway

    Ways Was-e Wasae
  3. T

    Hosting 2x $20 steam card giveaway

    I want to give as many people a chance a winning a $20 steam card as possible so please go take a look at my giveaway post if you haven't already: https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/364168/
  4. T

    Hosting a giveaway

    I want to give as many people a chance a winning a $20 steam card as possible so please go take a look at my giveaway post if you haven't already: https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/364168/
  5. T

    How often do you check the EGO forums?

    More than addicted, you require the forums to live. Forums are your blood
  6. T

    Hello!! I'm max!

    Bonjour Max and welcome to the eGO forums. I hope to see you around on the CS:GO servers soon.
  7. T

    Hola amigos :cool:

    Hello and welcome @joa✪KING I recently got back into playing eGO TTT and JB. I hope to see you around
  8. T

    2x $20 Steam Card Giveaway

    How to win $20 Steam Card I was officially unbanned today from the CS:GO servers and I would like to celebrate. Follow the 3 steps down below to be entered to win. 1. Favorite eGO or PG memory down below 2. What would you spend the $20 on? 3. Favorite Staff member COMMENT RESPONSES BELOW Winners...
  9. T

    yo omen is back baby (aka man)

    Welcome back Omen! I certainly do remember you. Do you remember me? I used to go by FaZe Pepe back in those days
  10. T

    Let's count to a million!

    5386
  11. T

    Let's count to a million!

    5384
  12. T

    Let's count to a million!

    5382
  13. T

    CS LE Promotions!

    Congratulations to the two of you, I personally remember the day @Spare got admin. Back then, he was a young lad and was a little bit nervous about messing up and getting demoted. I knew he would make it in the community, he was always so friendly and cared about other's gaming experiences. I...
  14. T

    Hello(3.0), returning FaZe Pepe/Scarn

    {Deleted}
  15. T

    Let's count to a million!

    5258
Back
Top