Recent content by J-BOMB

  1. J

    Giveaway - Give me a Novint Falcon

    Give me a Novint Falcon
  2. J

    Post Your Internet Speed / ISP!

    i know. had to wait like 20 minutes for a 3 minute youtube video.:scared: the download speed never made it above 5kb/s :facewall:
  3. J

    Post Your Internet Speed / ISP!

    nope, dad decided $60 a month was too much, so he dropped it. It's still workable, but downloads suck and buffering takes forever compared to before. but it's still a million times better than the dialup i had 2 years ago
  4. J

    Post Your Internet Speed / ISP!

    I had better until 4 months ago. Going from 14 to 1.6 is terrible
  5. J

    New Promos!

    congrats guys
  6. J

    Tour de eGO

    lol, great post I love how they've taken the donation money to recreate the inside of the French Palace inside that huge SoCal house.
  7. J

    14 March Promo List

    congratz
  8. J

    PC v. Console

    Still have an original xbox from 2001. I took to modding it two years ago after the warranty expired. Those of you who say consoles aren't upgradeable, think again. I loaded the puppy up with an 80GB hard drive (small today, but old xbox's only take up to 127GB). Not trying to condone anything...
  9. J

    Age Test March 2009

    16, but still no license :(
  10. J

    Server locations?

    If you're using wireless between your computer and the router, that could account for your high pings. Switch to a wired connection and see if that helps. Dunk was using the wireless on his d-link and got pings in the 90s. Once he switched to a wired connection, his pings immediately dropped to...
  11. J

    eGO Commercial on Youtube.

    LOL Music didn't really flow well, and it might look a little better if you threw in a little more gaming, but a great vid nonetheless. Bravo :D
  12. J

    Which browser do you use

    I've used IE, Chrome, and Firefox. I only use IE for using windows update. Chrome gets used when I've got 30 or so other windows open. But for my favorite... Firefox FTW. Browser customization beats any speed boost other browsers can give.
  13. J

    Nvidia NTune

    maybe your ping dropped because of someone else using your bandwidth at the same time. if anyone else in my house uses their computer, my ping will rise from 29 to somewhere in the 50's or 60's for just one computer browsing the web. this could be the problem if you don't have QOS (quality of...
Back
Top