Recent content by Meridius27

  1. M

    Battlefield Division New Manager

    welcome!!
  2. M

    Battlefield Division Congrats

    Congrats!!!
  3. M

    Hello

    Hey welcome!
  4. M

    Battlefield V Where is the Crew?

    Glad you guys are still on the forum! Will keep an eye out over the next few weeks. It’s cringey with EA yes, but I still have hope
  5. M

    Battlefield V Where is the Crew?

    Hi everyone, I was MIA for while but am back a bit more regularly now. Haven?t seen the crew on this week, where is everyone? :mellow:
  6. M

    Hi I'm Rope Bunny

    Welcome Rope Bunny!
  7. M

    The Infamous Slav Master

    Welcome!!
  8. M

    Battlefield V Firetorm game play

    What do you guys think so far?
  9. M

    Battlefield V Battlefield 5 Firestorm Leak

    haha i'll give it a go, but would prefer a new regular mode map set
  10. M

    Battlefield V CO-OP mission tomfoolery

    Haha awesome!!
  11. M

    Battlefield V What guns are you finding that work well?

    I chose the MP28 route to unlock the Tommy gun, and use that almost exclusively now.
  12. M

    Battlefield V I am back... With more!!

    Welcome back! I think I caught up with you on a few matches last week?
  13. M

    Battlefield V Battlefield V on Sale

    Come join the cool kids on BFV :D
  14. M

    CS Leadership Promotions

    congrats to both of you!
Back
Top