Recent content by Pvt. Newbie[S|R]

  1. P

    it's been a ride

    I hate to see you go like this, and wish you the best of luck, still like Solnav said, I don't think you hould have quit like this, if you had concerns you should have brought them up with your house leaders, that is why we are here. Still I wish you the best of luck and hope you reconsider.
  2. P

    Should we increase rocket launcher class restriction to 2 per team?

    I think 2 rockets per side is a good and fun Idea, I'll support it. ****SIGNED****
  3. P

    BIG PROJECT: Where is eGO from?

    In game name: =(eGO)= Pvt. Newbie[S|R] Country: United States State or Province: California City: Los Angeles
  4. P

    Huge project: Birthday Thread

    February 23.
  5. P

    Petition to re-instate the Carbine and Machine Pistol to Kalt. (Sign only if you want them back!!!!)

    I want the carbine nad c96 back, put me on the list martok! *Signs*
  6. P

    Shooter's frustration & DoD

    LOL, good one Puppies!! I'm sure that a game weapon will never be as "realistic" as the real thing, but Spray and Pray works for me, unless the steam engine is buggy and makes the Tommy gun very unaccuarte.
  7. P

    [poll] Clan ages

    33, 34 in Feb. And yes I do remember pong!! And the Atari system!!! =)
  8. P

    Big B-Day shout out on July 4th too......

    Happy B-Day, Buddy!! Have fun with your Mario Party games and such.
Back
Top