Recent content by Tr33t

  1. T

    AFk

    Meh, grades are just a delusion.
  2. T

    Huzzah! No moar egzamz!

    I usually have a rough time with forming sentences and using commas where it is just me taking a pause in my typing to think. It would be beneficial to me if I could learn how to make proper sentences and punctuation marks.
  3. T

    Just a quick reminder

    Hey guys, this is just a quick reminder to everyone who plays on non-eGO servers. When you play on non-eGO servers and you have your tags on, you are representing our clan. Since we do not allow cussing while on eGO servers we would like it if you did not cuss, mic spam, grief, etc. on other...
  4. T

    Military Rank Abbreviations

    This is for FBG Nothing else.
  5. T

    Who wants to get their GRAMMAR/SPELLING on?!?!?!

    Hey yea.. Let's NOT bump old topics.
  6. T

    A cool idea...maybe, maybe not. (sticking up for the "e"s)

    I find it more of a hassle, honestly, but if you guys really want to, I would ask Wintermute for some skinning help.
  7. T

    had to dl steam again

    Showing external servers is considered advertising.
  8. T

    Account Protection

    Mine is simple, but I know how to keep my password safe, I also have a 50 character long password.
  9. T

    Tr33t's S&A Shop-a-Lot!

    When doing images use this format so I don't have to look at a wall of text: Current Requests: King Killer
  10. T

    A cool idea...maybe, maybe not. (sticking up for the "e"s)

    I'm not going to lie and say that this isn't a pretty neat idea because it is. I've thought of this before, so has many other members, so this isn't a new idea, but the way you approached it was a little different. How about, instead of saying no, we say maybe. let Light-Hunter work on models...
  11. T

    A cool idea...maybe, maybe not. (sticking up for the "e"s)

    Like we have said before, although it would be nice to have custom models, skins, etc. It's just not probable due to the fact that it just increases the load of how much needs to be downloaded. Although it may not seem like a lot to download, you have to think of it in this perspective: Custom...
  12. T

    A cool idea...maybe, maybe not. (sticking up for the "e"s)

    Then you warn them and record To record: record [Demoname] in console Wait until it happens I take and record everything every time I go in-game, so I know when I play, who plays, how I play, every time I play.
  13. T

    A cool idea...maybe, maybe not. (sticking up for the "e"s)

    in Console type status for SteamIDs in Console type Condump to get a condump of everything said bind [key] jpeg for screenshots Everything can be found in your cstrike folder (Condump and Screenshots) Post them in the Ban Request forum.
  14. T

    Clarification of Jail rules

    The rules state that you must give a warning before shooting/killing a T with a weapon unless the T is wanted or is shooting at you or another CT. So basically, if you pick it up and you drop it right then and you do not run around with it, you are not liable for being killed. (Assuming you are...
  15. T

    A cool idea...maybe, maybe not. (sticking up for the "e"s)

    I agree with King Killer on that. And you can still bring it up, but last time I hear a rejection on this type of thing, don't get me wrong, I like the idea.
Back
Top