Recent content by Valiant Fluffy

  1. V

    ba_desert_storm_v1

    don't make a super big flat brush then a skybox as a start of your map. Your optimization will not end happily.
  2. V

    Starwars: The Old Republic

    If it isn't subscription based then empire all the way.
  3. V

    Retrieving my Steam account- nobody at SteamPowered has replied to my emails.

    So I got phished, yeah I did. Go ahead and laugh. Just kidding. Anyways, I can't log into my main account on steam, and I'm pretty sure the email was changed because when I try to retrieve my password via email I never get one. SteamPowered hasn't answered any of my support tickets. What do I do?
  4. V

    Duke Nukem Forever?? Whaaaat?

    Always bet on Duke!
  5. V

    Medal of Honor Beta Thread

    I very much enjoyed it, however it feels way too much like insurgency with pretty graphics =/
  6. V

    Working on a map

    There should be a flag or a field that says stay open or whatever. I've been grounded for like a month and a half so I hardly remember hammer. Something like amount of time till reset. Set that to zero and it should never reset. Wait did valiant fluffy just post?? Quick get the camera!
  7. V

    Project: New CSS Jail Map

    3kilksphilip is hated in the mapping community. Don't watch his videos, he teaches poor technique.
  8. V

    Project: New CSS Jail Map

    www.interlopers.net All your tutorial needs. Also never make your first map a complex one like jail..
  9. V

    [Insert ideas for deathrun traps here]

    Bots would take up server slots, wouldn't they?
  10. V

    Custom compilers for source sdk?

    I don't know why I can alt+tab when I start compiling and other people can't.
  11. V

    [Insert ideas for deathrun traps here]

    I would find a bear model somewhere then put it in, parent it to a train or something and have it run over people.
  12. V

    Current Project - Aztec Theme

    I really like the looks of this one. It's always good to see good displacement work in a map, very unique.
  13. V

    Ba_Jail_Fantasy

    May I suggest adding displacements to make your grass seem less boring, and adding some more interesting detail to your architecture to make it less blocky?
Back
Top