Recent content by East741

  1. E

    I have decided to make a 24/7 sever.

    Well I have an old computer that was originally made for windows 98, but runs XP fine. Anyways I realized since its always just sitting ther that I should put some use to it. I couldn't think of anything but then I read something from Digg about how to put an old comp to work. All of it seemed...
  2. E

    So my parents took Team Fortress away...

    What you said in post #3 was probably only the last straw. There has got to be more than this. Like you not doing well in school, or pissing them off alot and not doing chores... etc.
  3. E

    Goatse Spray

    ok, I'll change it. Also, I could've sworn that our severs used to show who sprayed what image. What happened to that? EDIT: Also, the last line was meant to be a joke. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough, but yeah. I'll try to report whoever sprays that if I see them do it.
  4. E

    Goatse Spray

    Recently on our servers (well actually, just 3 games) I've seen this spray (don't worry, it's not actually Goatse) http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p406/East741/GoatseCookie.jpg Anyways, is that fine to spray; and if so, Can I? :p
Back
Top