Recent content by Java

  1. J

    PEOPLE FROM JB AND OTHER SERVER

    cough cough @Java
  2. J

    Let's count to a million!

    13,741
  3. J

    Let's count to a million!

    13,730
  4. J

    Let's count to a million!

    13,688
  5. J

    Delivered Dark/Night mode for the forums

    Not really, it was a simple thing that everyone wanted. It took nolyn embarrassing them with his plug in to actually motivate them to make it finally.
  6. J

    Counter-Strike Delivered CSGO Jailbreak - Replace the sound-effect from when the Warden gets fired

    I completely second this, I've been killed multiple times because I thought the warden died when instead they were just fired. This causes a lot of confusion for everyone.
  7. J

    Let's count to a million!

    13,451
  8. J

    Let's count to a million!

    13,438
  9. J

    Let's count to a million!

    13,434
  10. J

    amazing TTT plays

    Honestly I know not what's going on hither , yet great clip. Gotta practice some few bit moe
  11. J

    underrated artist

    I happen to like these a lot, this came in at the right time because I've been looking for new music, thanks!
  12. J

    Let's count to a million!

    12,687
  13. J

    Let's count to a million!

    12,620
  14. J

    Event Minigames Server Fill | August 20th

    YO ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!
  15. J

    Let's count to a million!

    12,605
Back
Top