Recent content by Shadow Soldier

  1. S

    Starcraft 2

    I lost my Brood Wars a while ago, but I plan to get it again even though SC2 is out. I also plan to get all three versions. i am a die hard StarCraft player, and will not hesitate to buy them all.
  2. S

    Auto Assign

    An ATB sounds good to me. It would help. I HATE being on the smaller team and getting crushed. If I'm on the bigger team, I move anyway. An ATB would be great.
  3. S

    Team Roomba

    Hmm...That is strange...On his FPSBanana account but dead...Well, if he is dead, that is sad...I heard he's an awesome player.
  4. S

    My Amazing Night On Black Mesa! XD

    Haha. Nice job! Funny picture as well. I need to get back on TF2 again...
  5. S

    TF2 stopped working...

    Hmm...That's strange...That happened to me on my old computer, and I never fixed it. I got a new computer, put Steam on and logged in and it worked. I've heard that method before. It's definitely not Steam's fault. Good luck fixing it!
  6. S

    My Happy Bucket Spilt

    Welcome back, indeed. Congrats!
  7. S

    New Motto?

    That motto ftw. But, I choose the frags.
  8. S

    How long can you game?

    Longest run on a game...73 hours straight of Tales of Symphonia...Running completely of Mountain Dew...
  9. S

    New eG!

    Congratz.
  10. S

    How long can you game?

    Normally about 5 hours a day.
Back
Top