sheeeif

Hi, I'm sheeeif

World of Warship
player
This is my best game.
No.19 Montana, No.2 ARP Takao, No.3 Gneisenau,in NA sever
best record: No.23 player in Chinese server
1037344023.png



also play War Thunder, Escape from Tarkov, Armored Warfare,
and some other military simulation game

I like Japanese anime, but it's not so serious
Because I am only interested in a few of them
Tokyo Ravens/ Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Memories Off series
:
I played Memories Off 6: T-wave, Memories Off 7: Yubikiri no Kioku, Memories Off 8: -Innocent Fille- , Memories Off -Innocent Fille- for Dearest.
I haven't watched the new Japanese animation for a long time
(so, I think it's not enough to call me weeb XD)

NOT SO GOOD AT ENGLISH
But with the help of translation website, I can basically communicate (at least in text chat),
of course, some abbreviations and slang can not understand

My steam link
Discord:sheeeif#9009

I don't often visit the forum. If you find that you can't contact me, you can email me
[email protected]

Hope to find some friends here​
Birthday
Sep 28, 1996 (Age: 30)
Website
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sheeeif/
Location
Beijing, China

Signature

source.gif

​

Following

Followers

Back
Top