Recent content by StringMan

  1. StringMan

    Something Aren’t Meant to Stay Dead!

    Yea I just noticed I’m an e! I put too much blood and sweat into this organization to be demoted that badly!!! Lol
  2. StringMan

    Something Aren’t Meant to Stay Dead!

    I have been playing most night for a few hours the last month. There are a few nights here and there where it is dead but most days and nights there is a good crowd around. Seem to have a lot of new ppl jumping into the servers and several older guys returning. I still have ego tags on and get...
  3. StringMan

    Something Aren’t Meant to Stay Dead!

    Been playing on and off for a couple days and really miss this game! How hard would it be to just have 1 serve the rotates maps?
  4. StringMan

    Make sure to say hi

    I may pop in over there. I have played CS since I was in like middle school (25 years ago lol). I just downloaded the OS version
  5. StringMan

    What to do first

    I’ve really enjoyed my new job of dumpster diving!
  6. StringMan

    I miss you

    Long time no see brother!
  7. StringMan

    I miss you

    Megs!
  8. StringMan

    I miss you

    Hello old friend
  9. StringMan

    I miss you

    You were a nusance
  10. StringMan

    I miss you

    Dutch!
  11. StringMan

    I miss you

    Not talking about how we abused admin and just set people on fire?
  12. StringMan

    I miss you

    You talking about in Avalanche when you could get on top of the broken wall?
  13. StringMan

    I miss you

    I remember me some bones!
  14. StringMan

    I miss you

    All I’m saying is that several of us have made our way back. I think it’s time for a revival of DoD! Man we was a massive family. It’s was fun times for sure
  15. StringMan

    I miss you

    I remember you!
Back
Top