Recent content by PastryFoxy

  1. PastryFoxy

    Front Page Poll Questions

    Title: Are you interested in Killing Floor 3? Text: A trailer for Killing Floor 3 has just dropped. It's in the making, so this could be awesome! I'm curious as to how many are interested in it. (And KF2, by extension) A) I'm interested! B) Not sure yet. C) No, I'll pass. D) What the hell is...
  2. PastryFoxy

    Hi. I'm Oz. Recently promoted to Leadership. AMA.

    When's the last time you were able to actually kill me in TF2?
  3. PastryFoxy

    Opinion on spy mains

    My revolver says hi to your pyro-shaped, wide-so-weak-to-hitscan hitbox
  4. PastryFoxy

    Opinion on spy mains

    I'd love to test that
  5. PastryFoxy

    Are you a Medic main?

    I'm a medic-killer main so I guess you could say I main medic.
  6. PastryFoxy

    An Art Piece for TF2 LE

    'Cool' he says. 'Nightmare fuel' says others.
  7. PastryFoxy

    An Art Piece for TF2 LE

    THAT FUCKING BANNER I SWEAR
  8. PastryFoxy

    An Art Piece for TF2 LE

    Very awesome!!!! You should make more!!! This is glorious
  9. PastryFoxy

    Team Fortress 2 To be continued.

    At some point he'll be doing my spy ;3
  10. PastryFoxy

    Team Fortress 2 To be continued.

    Ruling the sewers makes you the king of... well, gotta keep it PG-13 for the community. Below is artist's portraition of your kingliness.
  11. PastryFoxy

    Team Fortress 2 To be continued.

    I SAW THIS AND ALL I DETECTED WAS A BUNCH OF BULL. YAIN'T FINNA LIE TO THESE GOOD FOLK.
  12. PastryFoxy

    Team Fortress 2 To be continued.

    WAIT WAIT WAIT
  13. PastryFoxy

    Considering Reentering the Game

    Once again posting here as DF is a month away. Would anyone be interested in trying to form an eGO guild in WoW? (Retail); Hordeside, though DF may make cross-faction guilds a thing!
  14. PastryFoxy

    Considering Reentering the Game

    Well I'm up for recreating a Hordeside guild for EGO. Just hit 60 today on my main, I like this expansion so far
  15. PastryFoxy

    Considering Reentering the Game

    Hi! I'm PastryFoxy, one of the LE for the TF2 division. Maybe you've met me, maybe not! I've been a very, very longtime player of WoW, I started right before Burning Crusade dropped. If you've ever played TF2 with me, you'll be unsurprised to learn I've always mained Rogue. I'm looking to get...
Back
Top