Recent content by iTsuun

  1. I

    Left 4 Dead Dedicated Server!

    wohoo
  2. I

    Turning off in-game HUD?

    oh dangit i guess i was to late to post that but oh well hope it helps... good job MrAwesome
  3. I

    Xbox Live Gamertags

    man i wish i had a 360, but all i got is a pc...
  4. I

    The B3 admin program...

    wewt
  5. I

    Thanks for making the Heavy just a little more OP, Valve :]

    well lets just hope that it is good.
  6. I

    Thanks for making the Heavy just a little more OP, Valve :]

    Yeah well, lets hope it will be really awesome because i cant wait for it to come out i am going to stay up as long as i can.
  7. I

    New Info. On The Heavy Update

    yeah well i just cant wait for it to be updated but anywho i think it will be pretty good... but yeah i cant wait, hope it will be sick.
  8. I

    New game modes...

    Yeah well in anycase it should be good unless they are to lazy to do it but yeah
  9. I

    New weapons

    Yeah i cant wait for them to release it, i hope the gun is going to be sick.
  10. I

    Tf2 servers.

    yeah i was about to say what Alidor said but yeah.
  11. I

    LolSniper

    Lol, Spy is sappin' Mah Gun....
  12. I

    Ownage.

    Wow you guys are real good, next time i will take a screen shot of mine... and i will post it. all though it wont be as good as masterminds or yahtzee and so forth
  13. I

    What is a Punk?

    Agreed aswell
  14. I

    Rumoured list of new heavy weapons. Listed boxing glove before it came out.

    Yeah i dont know about the hamburger but i know they are coming out with the gloves, because my uncles friend Ari works for VAVLe, but i dont talk to them much... but i cant wait :D
  15. I

    Heavy taunt is going to kill!

    Yeah i just downlaoded them... i cant wait for them to release this stuff, im going to stay up as long as i can... :D
Back
Top