Recent content by Sveinbjoern

  1. S

    Non-USA Rollcall

    In-game Name:Svein Play times:Hardly ever nowadays(19-23) Location: Norway (South)
  2. S

    DoD Event on Thursdays

    I'm sure I could find out on my own, but what is the GMT time for it? It would be great if u could also have this in the post. Think its alot from europe here aswell. Thx in advance, Svein.:biggrin:
  3. S

    Admin Abuse Night!

    Great guys! DoD:S division really needed something like this. Hopefully ill se you around on tuesdays ^^
  4. S

    Division Leader Commendation

    aaaand Grats! :)
  5. S

    lack of calendar events for DOD

    Agreed, it seems DoD division has some lack of fun activities. Other than the normal maps themselves ofc.
  6. S

    Valve Thanks eGO

    Congratulations to all the ones who got gifts :P
  7. S

    How do you say it?

    e. G. O. But i think i tend to say e GO :p
  8. S

    Meet the Leadership: GardenGroveVW

    looking forward to seeing more of them interviews. good job with this one.
  9. S

    Scrims, are they happening?

    Hiyah people, I'm just wondering if there are any scrims for the DoD:S division. If I have missed out on where to find them please tell. ? And if they do not exist, why? Scrimming every once and a while could turn out to be a rather lot of fun. Comments and info on this one is welcome, if you...
  10. S

    Who dominates YOU?

    Everyone can dominate me, but sometimes I end up dominating them aswell. But it's a tie to most of the people i play against. But snipers are my worst enemy.
  11. S

    What division of eGO did you originally join?

    DoD:S! It's niice ! :P
  12. S

    Location Location Location?

    Woot Woot Norway FTW :D.
  13. S

    Strand Is #5

    Yea my nr.1 DOD:S map gogo strand!
Back
Top