Recent content by kz Trey

  1. K

    Jailbreak sm_redie command.

    I agree that this should be for dedicated supporters, as someone who is not even a dedicated supporter. It's obvious that if it were public it would cause issues. If you abuse it, you lose it type of thing for dedicated supporters.
  2. K

    who's going to be playing classic World of Warcraft with us

    Hey man I'm down. Not much experience in that game, but I've maxed characters in 3 different mmos and am solid in runescape so I know how it will go.
  3. K

    Easter Promotions

    Congratulations to all of the new well deserved admins. I can't wait to see the positive influence that will shortly come from all of you. You guys worked hard for this!
  4. K

    Easter!

    Happy easter everybody.
  5. K

    CounterStrike: TTT - Karma System Upgrade

    Division this will effect: Counter-Strike Server: TTT Idea: Upgraded Karma System As of right now, the karma system is incredibly simple, and inaccurate of measuring the integrity of a player. It is based off of killing traitors for 5 karma, and killing innocents removes 5 karma. The problem...
  6. K

    Jailbreak sm_redie command.

    I used to be an admin on a jailbreak server with redie. A situation we would encounter would be someone standing on the cell doors button. In specific, this happened on clouds. The stood on the exit from armory, and the cells button. Cells did not auto open on that server, and we would sit there...
  7. K

    hey hello hi

    whats up i play jailbreak as a rebeller, and TTT as an rdmer. nice to meet you guys.
Back
Top