Recent content by II AzN PiN0Y II

  1. I

    PS3 connect to VGA?

    It's going to look great on a 22" LCD. I've used my PS3 on my 22" Widescreen LCD and it looks great. But I don't think the setup of HDM to DVI to VGA will work because HDMI and DVI and digital, where VGA is analog. I tried that setup before and it didn't work. You could buy and adaptor but it's...
  2. I

    What song is stuck in your head right now?

    I Get Money- 50 Cent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbM9EP2G0LM
  3. I

    What DAP, PMP, Do You Have? (MP3 Player)

    I had a 30GB Black iPod (Video). Right now, I have my old 30GB White iPod (Photo), and also my LG Chocolate for Music/Phone.
  4. I

    Opinions for a new case.

    For the Antec 900, the PSU is supposed to be in the bottom, that's the only way, but it works great. There's a 120mm fan on top blowing down I believe. It has amazing cooling and great quality. I can see why people would worry about having the PSU on the bottom, but it works out well. Great...
  5. I

    Opinions for a new case.

    I would go with an Antec case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021 Much better airflow than the TT Armor. This one is great as well, I would recommend both. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129017
  6. I

    Post Your Desktop

    For omgooses' first pic, I think he just used a different theme instead of the normal XP theme. The 2nd one isn't Windows at all. Its Ubuntu.
  7. I

    Thinking about getting a new vid card

    For $250 you could get a 8800GTS after MIR. Much better than a 8600GTS and not realy a downgrade and DX10 too. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150171
  8. I

    Thinking about getting a new vid card

    An 8600GTS is more of a downgrade compared to your 7900GT(O)
  9. I

    [poll] Wii - 360 - PS3... Who gets YOUR vote?

    The Xbox 360 Elite, like what Jimb0_d said, does not come with an HD-DVD Drive. Its still optional. @ Jimb0_d, thats really expensive for a HD-DVD Drive from where you at. Its $180 here, with King Kong, and 5 Free HD-DVD movies.
  10. I

    Check This Out Post Your Gaming Rig!

    Model: Custom Built Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0GHz overclocked to 2.8Ghz Memory: 1GB DDR400 @ 475 (2x 512Mb) Hard Drive: 2x 80GB HD (RAID 0) and 250GB HD Video Card: ATI Radeon X800XL OC w/ EMT Monitor: Westinghouse 22" Widescreen Sound Card: SoundBlaster Live! Headset: Plantronics...
  11. I

    Post Your Desktop

    Windows XP Pro: I dont got a lot of games installed, i still got to install Call of Duty 2, Far Cry, UT2K4, all the CS, and more. I'll see if i can post a pic of Ubuntu later.
  12. I

    pops when im not on the internet

    Is it pop ups from viruses/etc., or just from your anti-virus software?
  13. I

    What's on your iPod/Mp3 Player?

    Just got some hip hop/rap.
  14. I

    2 server scrim this Thursday!

    I'll try...
  15. I

    Operating systems

    I have Windows XP Pro and Ubuntu 7.04 FF Both great i would say
Back
Top