Recent content by Divinity

  1. D

    I've been hacked

    So how fast was the flick to his head then? In all seriousness though, just make a new account. Steam will NEVER drop a VAC ban. If someone did access your account, you can check from steam guard and see all logins. Most likely some files/scripts in your game were corrupt or changed, resulting...
  2. D

    It's Been Real eGO

    I recently have been too busy with life to find time to help MT, participate in events, or even be active in our servers. Despite the past year or two of amazing memories, I can no longer find time to even respond to simple requests. It's been a real funny journey, however, I'd like to resign...
  3. D

    Looking for a New Logo/Icon

    whats an art
  4. D

    Looking for a New Logo/Icon

    How about I make a fan sign? I'll use my dog and a piece of paper and call it an ink weiner.
  5. D

    December Wall of Appreciation

    decembers been waiting for this moment all year
  6. D

    Was Star born in the year 2000?

    Imagine being born in 2000
  7. D

    I Made This Where I've Been

    Hey all, I felt this belonged in Art + Graphics, despite being more of an update/life thread. I haven't been active lately, and fell behind on multiple occasions in both MT and eGO as a whole. I'd like to apologize and start by saying I honestly needed a break. Life's been a real quitter lately...
  8. D

    Pookie's Introduction :o

    https://www.gametracker.com/search/?query=%3D%28eGO%29%3D&searchipp=50&sort=1&order=ASC That has all our servers! Hope to see you around, I'll be sure to hop into TTT one of these times, unfortunately TTT makes me sad u,v,u
  9. D

    Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server A gif I made from admin stories

    Not an admin, but I was a overnight admin before. +9000 because can relate.
  10. D

    Howdy All! Aussie99 here!

    JB is only the greatest around! Welcome to the community!
  11. D

    Magic Head (no sound)

    If you venmo me $50 I'll buy you some sound from the convenience store! Welcome to the town of mostly eared gamers!
  12. D

    Vexyzs Introduction

    Imagine being a gamer in 2020...can't relate. Jk, welcome to EGO!
  13. D

    Hi, I'm Grassy

    Ew, it's Grassy.... Welcome back though, uvu!
  14. D

    Pookie's Introduction :o

    Welcome to eGO! I don't really play on the servers anymore (busy life) but I hope to see you around when I do! Check out JB some time ;) (it's better than TTT, jk love you guys)
Back
Top