Recent content by Noxus

  1. N

    [poll] m1 garand or Kar98

    K98 is for noobs.
  2. N

    TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE

    My strategy is just to kill as many people as I can. Thing is, I have lots of unpredictable and extremely effective ways of doing it.
  3. N

    Bubba Needs Love To.

    EDIT: Wrong thread...
  4. N

    Ideas to make DoD better

    Would be nice if there were things like turrets and mortars you could use. New weapons would be nice too. But the best thing that DoD:S could possibly do to make it the best online WWII shooter: decapitation. Sure, it's fun seeing bodies fly around from grenades and rockets, but it would be a...
  5. N

    Help

    Might want to reinstall Steam too.
  6. N

    No life. =\

    Kill yourself. Lol.
  7. N

    TEAMS!

    In no way do I mean to be disrespectful to anyone here, but adding "Teams" to the swear filter is probably one of the most unnecessary adminning moves I've ever witnessed in any game. Why is this even an issue? When teams are uneven, why can't someone simply say "teams" to encourage some players...
  8. N

    [moved] Anyone here like the Nintendo DS?

    Ha, @ Outbreak, I've typed so many posts from my PSP. Most of them were from before I left. Anyway, I have both the DS and PSP and I couldn't say I prefer either one over the other. The DS has it's unique touch screen which is great for FPS's, especially Metroid Prime: Hunters which is wicked...
  9. N

    Cool Xbox 360 Commercial

    Youtube isn't loading any of it's videos for me...
  10. N

    Noxus has Xbox Live

    You got Shadowrun and you don't have Live? Did you know it was an online-only game? Lol..
  11. N

    Noxus has Xbox Live

    Title pretty much explains it. My gamertag is NoxusJ64. Oh, and it's Xbox 360, not just normal Xbox. Send me friend invites if you have Live too. You'll probably see me on the Shadowrun demo most of the time until I can find a store that actually has the real game in stock.
  12. N

    I'M ALIVEEEE!

    What up Melissa, been a while. I was away for like 5 months but I came back too, lol. Hit me up on xfire if you get the chance.
  13. N

    i cant go on for..

    Finals suck. I took my two final exams today, one in Chemistry and one in Italian. I'm pretty sure I got anywhere from a 20 to a 30 on the Chemistry one and probably an 80 or so on the Italian one.
  14. N

    garry's mod

    Correct.
  15. N

    A New Upcoming Teamplay HL2 Mod?

    Wow, looks like a lot of talent and dedication has been put into that. I'll be looking out for it. DoD:S + BF2 = OMFG
Back
Top