mary Forum Fiend =(eGO)= Joined Mar 6, 2019 Messages 759 Jun 1, 2026 #23 ManaDrifter What class did you go with for this update
Divine EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 4,082 Jun 1, 2026 #24 Martial Artist Monk very fun.
ManaDrifter I made one post Joined Apr 23, 2026 Messages 23 Jun 5, 2026 #25 mary said: ManaDrifter What class did you go with for this update Click to expand... Sorceress Disciple of Varashta
mary said: ManaDrifter What class did you go with for this update Click to expand... Sorceress Disciple of Varashta
mary Forum Fiend =(eGO)= Joined Mar 6, 2019 Messages 759 Jun 10, 2026 #26 Divine said: Martial Artist Monk very fun. Click to expand... I am on monk too doing a whirling build
Divine said: Martial Artist Monk very fun. Click to expand... I am on monk too doing a whirling build
GamingByTheMinute Gaming =(eGO)= Joined Sep 14, 2021 Messages 931 Aug 30, 2026 #28 mary said: I am on monk too doing a whirling build Click to expand... Whirling Assault Gang