Donner not loading

Anorexia_Nervosa

Active Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
289
It appears STEAM or DODS will not download or install anything from the updated donner server for me. Has this happened to anyone else? I'd prefer not reinstalling DODS entirely if I can avoid it. Is there a known fix for this? I cannot find the map donner in the maps folder of DODS so I cannot remove it so it is redownloaded. Can anyone help me? Message here or on AIM (xtheeagonyscenex)


Donner is the only DODS map I use besides the sniper maps, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I can also give anyone who helps me my casino money lol. Lemme know!
 
The Donner server has been experiencing issues during the timeframe you seem to be trying to connect, please try again later
 
Wasn't a connection issue, I helped him through it on steam friends.

Another mystery solved, but you don't have to take MY word for it. << Scooby-Doo/Reading rainbow cross reference? Yep.
 
Wasn't a connection issue, I helped him through it on steam friends.

Another mystery solved, but you don't have to take MY word for it. << Scooby-Doo/Reading rainbow cross reference? Yep.

Good job helpin' a brother out!
 
I appreciate it spray. Also if this happens to anyone else go to steam>steamapps>day of defeat> dods <--- change name of dods to dods rename (just in case you need anything in the folder). When trying to connect to a server, your setting are reset, so you will need to rebind everything but, it works solidly. Thanks again man!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top