Awesome Screenshots!

WTF 103 hp lol :D

album.php
 
i like the pics guy :) awesome will take some funnie ones when i come home from vacation on sunday. omg i miss the eGO servers and players! i am on a internet cafe right now :)

I COME HOME SOON!:)
 
I got some that I will post tomorrow or when I get home from camping on Sunday, I got a particular good one that is of Francis Yu getting blown through a window from a grenade by yours truly. :) It's a beauty.
 
This guy was just hanging out


*i just got this screenshot off in time before getting shot in the back by ronpaul...which happened a lot that night :facewall:
 
I have a few here,some from Ava and Donner.(It took me 20 mins to upload all since I have crappy internet -_-')
dod_avalanche0000.jpg
dod_avalanche0002.jpg
dod_avalanche0005.jpg
dod_donner0026.jpg


This pictures in curtosy of : Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch
dm_runoff0013.jpg

XD

Peace,
Diamond
 
Last edited:
lol someone promote diamond! haha thanks bro, grats anyway knuckle ya punk ;D
 
Those screenshots are the default skin for the game, since then i've re-skinned both side uniforms and most weapons

those screenshots are not default... there are at least a half dozen things that vary from a vanilla DoD:S install, what're you using?
 
im using a different HUD because the HUD that they upgraded a while back didn't have a working health bar, that was about it for those shots.
 
Those look fairly similar to mine - I use a HD DoD update, and Willie's skins.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top