For all you new to playing spy or

Dont help spys get better! Also this is acctually all pretty simple i learned it in-game without help and i dont even like spy = P.
 
Ok here is a vid by pippin, its not a DR guide but you can see how he uses it. The basics on the DR is use friendly disguises when leaving spawn and keep DR out incase you get shot ect...it leaves friendly body on the ground. Next thing you have to do is know where the metal boxes are and when attacking stay around that area so you can use the DR a second time if needed. Once in enemy territory, ofcourse use enemy disguises and if you fail stab get your DR out fast and run. Heres the vid, ill keep searching for a better DR guide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-pkwtU26UY

Is there any reason why he pulls his knife out every 1/2 second?
 
Yeah, I'm glad to be in ESG because you get to meet (and get stabbed) by people like this. He's on my friends list, so I try to play with him sometimes, but he's European so he's usually not on.... If you haven't seen his other videos, I'd recommend you check them out because he combines all sorts of techniques (the stairstab being a popular one) and shows how the spy can be awesome. Thanks for the find, Frisky -- I think I'm off to play spy now.
 
That was brilliant, thanks for the post frisky.

Now, time for some practice.
 
I'm loving that practice map, I've been getting better at stair stabs, although fall stabs and eagle stabs are eluding me D:.

Thanks for the vids and whatnot, theyz awesome!
 
I'm loving that practice map, I've been getting better at stair stabs, although fall stabs and eagle stabs are eluding me D:.

Thanks for the vids and whatnot, theyz awesome!

Those stabs along with stairs stabs are all about timing, just keep practicing and either fall earlier or later depending on how much you are missing by. I wish sometimes I had a server hosting this map and I could help a few with these things as they are pretty easy for me. In the mean time dont give up.
 
This is what it takes to beat good spy-checkers. Otherwise, unless I lag out, I'm going to turn any spy into Swiss cheese.
 
Back
Top