School, forums.

DeadAimGunCon

Forum Fiend
=(eG)=
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
608
Hey guys. Sorry i haven't been on in awhile. Earth Science is killing me! :cursing:

And...my laptop broke, but it should be fixed in a day or two.

But, i'll be on shortly when i get it back. I promise :D

But i should be disappearing again around October due to AIMS testing. (Arizona Instrument to Measure Standards) or something like that. I'd just like to let you guys know how much i miss CSS :( and that i'll be back.

And that hopefully my admin doesn't get removed.

I'll be checking in every now and then. But i won't be in game as much. SOOO...i'll be seeing you guys later then. :(
 
I'm going to our welcome week football game and going to freshie some niners. :P
 
Well ya on my first day I had an hour of hw it's not fun I also have no headset and my speakers broke
 
well just to be safe, tell a DL or something about your situation and ask them not to turn your admin off
 
Yeah same here... I started school and now I dont turn my laptop that much anymore D:
 
yeah, i'm up to my neck in classes im taking all honor level courses plus, im working on getting an internship :P
good luck bpo
 
Back
Top