- Joined
- Mar 2, 2008
- Messages
- 6
well i suppose without seeming absolutely crazy i will divulge the latest bug... god like speed... now if i could just get invincibility.
Problem:I move at least twice the speed of anyone else if not 3 or 4 times. If I use boost it's like warp speed.
UPDATE: It does it in TF2 as well
UPDATE 2: I deleted my folder and reinstalled steam, and the games. Problem still exists
Also, the flames on kalt appear to be moving faster, to the tune of the same rate everything else is accelerated.
Starting to wonder if maybe this is a graphics / hardware issue.
If i shoot it's like I'm shooting a mini gun, everything is turbo, EVERYTHING.
So i will just start listing off things I've done and things you can write off.
1. I generally play on only eGo servers, between TF2 and DODs for years now.
2. This started happening after the last patch, but have not played much since I was away on a business trip.
3. I am the only person that uses my computer, no one else has access.
4. I have deleted both configs in my steam folder
5. I have checked the integrity of the install
6. I'm not cheating nor have i ever downloaded a mod, side note: this windows vista install is maybe a month old.
7. I've tried the record demo fix for the glitches.
8. I do see the glitches like the player models buzzing in and out when
running.
9. in the last 3 weeks i tried out an old DoD config I used to use when I played professionally. But it has worked fine and even after the patch it worked fine.
I'm going to try and reinstall the game tonight but any thoughts would be appreciated. Will try TF2 also.
Problem:I move at least twice the speed of anyone else if not 3 or 4 times. If I use boost it's like warp speed.
UPDATE: It does it in TF2 as well
UPDATE 2: I deleted my folder and reinstalled steam, and the games. Problem still exists
Also, the flames on kalt appear to be moving faster, to the tune of the same rate everything else is accelerated.
Starting to wonder if maybe this is a graphics / hardware issue.
If i shoot it's like I'm shooting a mini gun, everything is turbo, EVERYTHING.
So i will just start listing off things I've done and things you can write off.
1. I generally play on only eGo servers, between TF2 and DODs for years now.
2. This started happening after the last patch, but have not played much since I was away on a business trip.
3. I am the only person that uses my computer, no one else has access.
4. I have deleted both configs in my steam folder
5. I have checked the integrity of the install
6. I'm not cheating nor have i ever downloaded a mod, side note: this windows vista install is maybe a month old.
7. I've tried the record demo fix for the glitches.
8. I do see the glitches like the player models buzzing in and out when
running.
9. in the last 3 weeks i tried out an old DoD config I used to use when I played professionally. But it has worked fine and even after the patch it worked fine.
I'm going to try and reinstall the game tonight but any thoughts would be appreciated. Will try TF2 also.
Last edited:










