POW! Ha ha!

Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
214
So i was on 2Fort IR earlier today, and i decide to go heavy. Melee heavy. So i charge across the bridge, killing 1 or 2 n00bs who tried to stop me. Right when i enter their base, another melee heavy comes running out with KGB and taunts. I realize this is a perfect opportunity for a taunt kill so i hit my taunt button, and POW, taunt kill domination. :)
powdomination.png
 
I have a bunch of taunt kill photos I've collected of heavy and sniper.

Mainly I save the eG and eGO kills.

I should upload them sometime.
 
My favorite taunt kills are when the round is over and you get one of the winning team LOL
 
My favorite taunt kills are when the round is over and you get one of the winning team LOL

Mine is on unsuspecting snipers.

This was a while back on the Convoy servers but I like to put it out there every now and then

ctf_convoy0003copy.jpg
 
Back
Top