Don't Fall Out The Window.

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
I'm always seeing all the glitch of people when they die and most are just normal but this one caught my eye really well, so here it is and tell me what you think about it. " poor sniper! "
 
I love these kinds of kills.

Are you sure hey wasnt jumping out of the window, Then hit by a Arrow? Sometimes the arrow disappears. Making it appear that they are floating.

Nonetheless how it happened, Why it happened, It's still really funny.
 
I love these kinds of kills.

Are you sure hey wasnt jumping out of the window, Then hit by a Arrow? Sometimes the arrow disappears. Making it appear that they are floating.

Nonetheless how it happened, Why it happened, It's still really funny.

yeah ive seen the whole arrow situation before, and yes it was quiet funny at the time.
 
Back
Top