Scout Score

EffeKtioNz

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
830
So I was on goldrush with Maverick and I thought well I'll have a go at scout for the whole time and I think I used the Force-A-Nature about 2 times the rest of the kills were all from the sandman and the bonk ball. I'll tell you why I love this weapon is because.

1# Knock's them out cold for a few seconds.
2# It has BONK! on the top of their head.
3# Don't have to switch between weapon's its just left or right click.
4# It's just awesome!
 
w00t at my score. XD

Nice score BTW. That's really good for Bonking the whole time.
 
That's a cool menu =D
BOINK!

Now try using the fireaxe as your main weapon...
mUWAHAHHHAA
 
That's a cool menu =D
BOINK!

Now try using the fireaxe as your main weapon...
mUWAHAHHHAA
I was doing that the other day on the IR 2fort. I actually got quite a few kills with it. It's pretty fun just messing around and only using melee sometimes.
 
Back
Top