RESULTS: Around the World - Melee Madness! 9/19/09

mad pistol

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
1,482
Drum roll please!




The winner, and most well rounded melee killer in TF2 is....






Sharp_shooter!​
with 177 points!!!

ctf_well0000.jpg

Thanks to everyone who came tonight! I really hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

POST SCREENSHOTS!!! :P
 
Last edited:
This was my first eGO event ever. It was great. Ill be attending things like this a lot more often now. :)

BTW I made a post with a funny screenshot in the Division Discussion page.

EDIT

Eh, i guess ill post it here too.

heavycrab.png
 
Last edited:
This was my first eGO event ever. It was great. Ill be attending things like this a lot more often now. :)

BTW I made a post with a funny screenshot in the Division Discussion page.

EDIT

Eh, i guess ill post it here too.

heavycrab.png

Notice the rare cousin of the Spycrab, the Heavycrab, on the right side of the screen =D
 
sorry still trying to get wegame to record my sound but heres a recording of about half of the event in 1st person :D
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/ego_around_the_world_part1/"]Part 1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.wegame.com/watch/part_2_around_the_world/"]Part 2[/ame]
lol almost the entire event it was sharp in 1st, BWoods in 2nd, and myself in 3rd until the last round where Masterpeice was able to pull ahead of me >.<
CONGRATZ TO SHARP SHOOTER :D
 
Last edited:
Fun event, didnt like getting 3/4 of my deaths due to crits tho...This game hates me so much...Hahaha =/
 
Hehehe.. It's a great pain that I missed this one.. Mental Bugga, I wanted to be there, you will know, that I am speaking the truth.. and feeling the anger and angst.. as I couldn't be there.. *Dark GriN* This Dark Man will make the next one. I always did like... the carnage and fun when we do these events.. *Cackles* HeheheHahaha!!!!!


RichardFannin.jpg

"Even a man who has nothing to offer me.. can still offer his life..!!!" *VulpinE GriN*
 

Latest posts

Back
Top