Interesting Screenshot From The Around The World Event

Joined
Mar 25, 2008
Messages
214
Well, i attended my first eGO Around The World event today, and to make a long story short, you'll probably be seeing me at others in the future. :)

I got some groovy screenshots during the event, and the grooviest of them is the one i posted below. Theres a bunch of things wrong with it, such as the floating sandvich on the left, and its neighbor, the floating minigun. The most interesting thing about it though is the heavy with the helmet on the right. It looks like its spycrabbing. You can see in the chat thing BWoods appropriately called it a "heavycrab".

This was a great event, and it got funny at the end. Weird stuff happens on eGO servers. :O

heavycrab.png
 
I wish I could have came. I was studying... :(

Hehehe i should have been studying, but this was more important. :P

i lost all my screenshots x.x :(

:O What do you mean you lost them?!? Did you delete them, of just hide them in some suspicious folder that you lost? (Both of those situations can be fixed, BTW)
 
Back
Top