G GingaNinja EGO Zealot Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 1,686 Sep 20, 2009 #1 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8vKQ8MyikU&feature=rec-HM-rev-rn"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8vKQ8MyikU&feature=rec-HM-rev-rn[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8vKQ8MyikU&feature=rec-HM-rev-rn"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8vKQ8MyikU&feature=rec-HM-rev-rn[/ame]
G Green Lantern Thread Junky Joined Aug 4, 2009 Messages 870 Sep 20, 2009 #2 wwwwwwwwwwwowwww so nice
E EyelessHunter Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 7, 2007 Messages 2,218 Sep 20, 2009 #3 reminds me of when I go to class
M Major Payne EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,514 Sep 21, 2009 #9 "Thankfully I already don't remember this." Love it!
T Toxxin Thread Junky Joined May 19, 2009 Messages 949 Sep 21, 2009 #10 Haha that was funny especially how it ended
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Sep 21, 2009 #11 Yup, looks like school.
O OSVG EGO Zealot Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 1,527 Sep 21, 2009 #13 I remember seeing this while looking at TF2 youtube poop ah the good ole youtube still great
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Sep 21, 2009 #14 I love the ending haha!
E eXistance Forum Fiend Joined Jan 9, 2009 Messages 625 Sep 21, 2009 #15 I love the ending, thanks for posting.
A Artinz EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,258 Sep 22, 2009 #16 One word: Epic. Wait thats three words. Now it's seven Omg it's 10 now! WTF aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH!!!!
One word: Epic. Wait thats three words. Now it's seven Omg it's 10 now! WTF aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Maverick. I made one post Joined Sep 16, 2009 Messages 25 Sep 22, 2009 #17 AHAHAHA. "Yeah theirs a spy over there!" *Chucks Him Out The Class*